Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween 2012 Area 51 with fireworks and light show

ChristmasCanada

Totally awesome job CC LOOKS like u should win 1 prize to me very nice!!!

Thanks.... This contest is all about promoting your display via social media.... Any help from you guys would be awesome.?? Any other ideas other then FB, YouTube and Forums to promote the display.? Last year I came up short with a 6th place finish for my Halloween Rock Band.

I'd love to win this year... I think I have a contending display..

Really awesome idea! What's your UFO hanging from? I thought you were using the antenna in back, but one pic shows cables going to something much higher.

Maybe you can tweet the artists that sing the songs of the songs you used?

Then maybe they will retweet. :)

Thanks for the info... I have put the video link on several FB pages including the artist. I hope this brings traffic to my video.

Really awesome idea! What's your UFO hanging from? I thought you were using the antenna in back, but one pic shows cables going to something much higher.

After several failed attempts using high strength rope, I decided I would use aircraft cable. I attached the cable to trees on each side of my property and used a come along to tighten down the cable. I have used several pully's to help with the lifting of the UFO.

I found this guy on on local Buy & Sell. We pick him up this weekend. He should add a great touch to our display.

That was awesome! I love the hovering UFO!

Thanks.... I will post the new Yanni- Standing motion video ASAP... The weather has been crap for the past 2 weeks so the Firework video will have to wait. We are very limited to Fireworks in Canada, so there are only a few (consumer) comets that will work for the musical show. I'm not so sure it will be worth the video..

Oh yah. I'm lovin' the original factor, the delivery and how much fun it is to watch over and over. Super job for sure!

Dude, you can never go wrong with fireworks! As the esteemed principal said at my son's HS graduation, "Well job!". I think he was from west texas.

One Word... AWESOME!!!!

Thanks for the compliments. We are glad you like our display

I agree with everyone, you have a awesome display.

Thanks again Doug... I'm glad you liked the Fireworks video.

Oh yah. I'm lovin' the original factor, the delivery and how much fun it is to watch over and over. Super job for sure!

Thanks...

Dude, you can never go wrong with fireworks! As the esteemed principal said at my son's HS graduation, "Well job!". I think he was from west texas.

Thanks.... Fireworks and Lights... I love them both!!

Very cool and original. Its great to see someone come up with a new idea. Area 51. Wonder if the real area 51 has a camera on your position. lol Always liked putting fireworks into the shows. I get my fireworks tubes from Pyrodirect.com and make my own racks. Nice job on the spaceship. Next year I want to see the Battle star Galactica or a star destroyer. Your choice.

Very cool and original. Its great to see someone come up with a new idea. Area 51. Wonder if the real area 51 has a camera on your position. lol Always liked putting fireworks into the shows. I get my fireworks tubes from Pyrodirect.com and make my own racks. Nice job on the spaceship. Next year I want to see the Battle star Galactica or a star destroyer. Your choice.

We change our theme every year... I like to come up with my own designed displays to keep everything new.. I was thinking of doing the talking pumpkin thing this year... But has been done before. I'm so busy in the summer with work... I leave the Halloween Display to the last second... Hence the sequencing...