Light-O-Rama Forums

Lets give Dan a heads up

Guest guest

I was thinking if I were Dan it might be nice, with this flood of newbies like myself ,to know what his sale was going to be like. So why not start a thread with what you plan to buy at the sale. I purchased the 64 channel kit in January and I am going to get 64 more channels at the sale so add yours to mine and let the channels grow. I know things happen and everyone might not make be able to buy what they want but at least he would have an idea.

RJTexas

well, i just got my 32 channel package and i MIGHT (most likely) get another 16 just to spread out what i already have planned for '07 and then more next year

so

64+16= 80

RJ, Dan is nice and an outstanding supporter of PC. Please take some time and review the info on the LOR forum. The sale has been pretty consistent for the past few years in terms of time and discount.

RJTexas I really appreciate the gesture:) A great idea! We plan to have tons of stuff available. There is a rather long pipeline building this equipment. There is constantly product moving along the line. The stock we will have for the sale had to be ordered some time ago. I am going to lock this thread because the results will not affect the stock available for the sale. (Again thanks for trying to help out!!)