Light-O-Rama Forums

Outdoor Enclosure

Guest guest

greenmeanie wrote:

Did LOR ever get their ourdoor enclosure's in?

If so could someone point me to the link I couldn't find any on LOR's website.

No they did not:X We are still waiting on those people to respond with samples so we can start production. I can give no estimate. If there is any change I will let you know.

LightORama wrote:

greenmeanie wrote:

No they did not:X We are still waiting on those people to respond with samples so we can start production. I can give no estimate. If there is any change I will let you know.

I don't think I follow, Dan. Are you saying you don't have the new grey plastic enclosures pictured on your site for sale independently or for sale at all? (Or am I missing the whole point?). Thanks for the clarification.

RetinaDamage wrote:

LightORama wrote:
greenmeanie wrote:

I don't think I follow, Dan. Are you saying you don't have the new grey plastic enclosures pictured on your site for sale independently or for sale at all? (Or am I missing the whole point?). Thanks for the clarification.

Sorry for the confusion.... We have plenty of stock on everything that we have for sale in the store.

I believe that greenmeanie was talking about plastic enclosures for the CTB16D cards. We have been working for over a year to get them produced. The mold maker keeps telling me "just a little longer..............................................":(

LightORama wrote:

RetinaDamage wrote:
LightORama wrote:
greenmeanie wrote:

Sorry for the confusion.... We have plenty of stock on everything that we have for sale in the store.

I believe that greenmeanie was talking about plastic enclosures for the CTB16D cards. We have been working for over a year to get them produced. The mold maker keeps telling me "just a little longer..............................................":(

Oh yeah, I've been there before. Thanks for clarifying. Look for a private e-mail from me in a little while related to the subject. Maybe I can help a little.

I went the cheap route and bought some 8 dollar enclosures last season but they are not waterproof so I had to keep everything in the basement and ended up with alot of spt1 + 2 being in knots at takedown time LOL.

I rather throw my money to Dan for some water proof enclosures when I order my PC boards this year. Do you have any other water proof enclosures I could use for the PC and the Deluxe versions?