Light-O-Rama Forums

CTB16PC Twinkle Effect

Guest guest

I was testing each on my new units this weekend, going through every effect and noticed that on 2 of my 4 units a few channels don't Twinkle. I resent the command several times and still the same result, sometimes they turn off and back on, but then stay on. This is using the Hardware utility with the wireless linkers to connect to the control board.

Is this normal for the boards to do, If so that's fine, I'll just need to note the unit and channels that don't twinkle well and not use them with that effect in my show.

-Patrick

chartrand wrote:

I was testing each on my new units this weekend, going through every effect and noticed that on 2 of my 4 units a few channels don't Twinkle. I resent the command several times and still the same result, sometimes they turn off and back on, but then stay on. This is using the Hardware utility with the wireless linkers to connect to the control board.

Is this normal for the boards to do, If so that's fine, I'll just need to note the unit and channels that don't twinkle well and not use them with that effect in my show.

-Patrick

Patrick,

We will take a look at the firmware. It is most likely some type of timing issue that we will need to correct.