Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking For Some Led Lights

dan barks

If you arrrre on FB, look for the LightORama group.. there arrrre a couple users that arrrre bailing out of the hobby and dumping their goods.

Keep in mind that the kit versions (total you-builds) are pretty easy to assemble.. your first kit will take abt 4hrs to put together.. and get progressively shorter as you get more practice. If you put your location (city/state) in your profile, we'll know if someone (an experienced user) is in your area and can probably help you. You dont really need the completely assembled box unless you cant be bothered with building,

Even if you've never soldered before, there are so many videos out there that can show you how. A total you-build kit runs abt $175, with just the controller (you supply the box, and cords) abt $130.

Did you get the message I sent you letting you know I have 2 CTB16D cards in PVC enclosures with cords forsale? That price included the shipping.

IM LOOKING TO TRY AND FIND SOME LEDS IF ANYONE HAS SOME FOR SALE.TRYING TO GET SOME NOW SO DONT HAVE TO WAIT TILL BLACK FRIDAY AND BE SCRAMBLING.THANKS,DAN.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dan, I think you need to turn up the volume, because it seems you're not hearing anyone on here that's made at least 4 suggestions where to look. Did you look at any of the places these people have told you to check? And ALL CAPS, is not good.