Light-O-Rama Forums

inserting rows?

Guest guest

is it possible to insert a row?

for example...i have 32 channels already set and a bunch of songs done...but i up my channels to lets say 48...but i insert channels withing the existing 32 (for organizing purposes...keeping areas together)...the channel button gets added BUT the row where the events are stays put on the newly added channel...is there a way, that im missing, to add a blank row even with the new channel so all events programmed to the original 32 move down one row and stay with their appropriate channels?

does that make sense? like excel would be the perfect example...you insert a row and everything below it moves down one row staying with what its supposed to be with

When you insert a row it will keep the current timings, but there will be no events for the new channel.

Everything on the line you choose will move down. If you insert 8 channels, you will have 8 blank channels with the current timing events.

ok, i guess what i have to do is go through EVERY song i did and add the new channels in seperately instead of bring over the new template i made for channels

what i was doing was importing a 96 channel template into finished songs and that was leaving the events in place but adding the new channels...i have to do each one and save it and just use the 96 channel template after that...ugh...thanks

Try this.

1) Insert new channels

2) Import saved channel template.

This lets you insert the new channels where needed, and get the events moved. Then you bring in the channel template, which will overlay the names of "New channel 1" etc.

Don wrote:

Try this.

1) Insert new channels

2) Import saved channel template.

This lets you insert the new channels where needed, and get the events moved. Then you bring in the channel template, which will overlay the names of "New channel 1" etc.

CHA CHING! by george that did it...thanks a million!!!

i just did all 10 songs and the 2 intros and it only took about 10 minutes...thanks again...dont know why i didnt think of that...now i know what to do when i go from 96 to 144 and beyond lol

(whats the word on the class action suit against light o rama for not revealing the addictive tendencies of this software? lol)