The New LOR CTB16PC is now being sold!

Guest guest

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielwh

Dan,

Just one question about the quick connectors for these cards. I see that the spade lugs come in the kit that solder down to the board. Do the power output cords we can purchase from you come with the quick connectors already soldered on the cord ends?

Robert

Robert wrote:

Dan,

Just one question about the quick connectors for these cards. I see that the spade lugs come in the kit that solder down to the board. Do the power output cords we can purchase from you come with the quick connectors already soldered on the cord ends?

Robert

Yes, the the power cords do come with insulated connectors installed.

Mary

Robert wrote:

Dan,

Robert

Mary

Mary wrote:

Robert wrote:
Dan,

Robert

Mary

Thanks Mary

I just got two of the kit's and one assembled unit -- to have visual unit to compare to.. Never built a kit before.....

All I can say is WOW!. Directions were great. Was much easier than I thought it would be... Everything was there... I did goof and get the two small cap's backwards on the first, but caught it and changed them... Can't get in a hurry with the small parts!

Now I'm really hooked on kit building!

Randall

I am planning on purchasing a few of the new 16 channel boards during the sale. I want to make my own pigtails & power cords. Can you tell me what size quick connects come with the board so I can get the proper female ends and are the ends for the power cords the same size as the pigtails?

Dave

I can recommend that you NOT make your own pigtails for a couple of reasons:

1) You cannot find them THAT much cheaper; and
2) If you do, you STILL have to spend an hour or more making them work.

I have done it both ways. Unless some drop in my lap, I will buy the cords AND the cases next time.

The kits went together very easily and were well documented.

RW

terrypowerz wrote:

Click on DIY on the left! :)

Sorry! I should have explained that a little better!:?

I should have written "Click on DIY category on the left side on LOR's Webstore main page."

Got in to much of a hurry trying to help you find it!

• 3 weeks later...

Dan,

I wish you would send out email's when something is changed or added. That's what the mailing list you provided is suppose to be for. I just know found out by this sight that you have the boards available. :D

hdrigid wrote:

Dan,

I wish you would send out email's when something is changed or added. That's what the mailing list you provided is suppose to be for. I just know found out by this sight that you have the boards available. :D

I pretty much go too far out of my way not to spam... Believe it or not, the last time that we sent out email the service we use shut us down because we exceeded their limit on complaints and we only send email to people who joined the list!!! It took a while (and a waste of my time) to convince the bulk mail service that we only send to people who asked...

I do agree with you that we should send out more emails...