Light-O-Rama Forums

Lor For Sale?

dollarchip7

I was wondering what these overpriced controllers must include that make them better than the $223.95 ones?

When do these go on sale? How did you find that price? Had I known... All that I can find is the $259.95 price. I thought a $29.95 discount sounded like a good deal.

How about $223.90 with free pickup! :)

I've always wondered why the used controllers on ebay go for so much. Like this one for $247.50:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320909983615

Seriously: where are the rest of the sale prices? I may want to sell a CCR or two, but I don't want to be above the mystery sale prices.

Seriously: where are the rest of the sale prices?

Ah-ha! I figured it out. Add a "1" before the .html and you find the price. Apparently, the sale begins on Thursday! (but which Thursday) Either everything isn't on sale or all of the sale pages aren't up yet.

I don't see the $189.95 price for the CTB-Complete. Is there a leak from HQ? Are you guys spies? S'up?

Edited by eurbani

Guest wbottomley

When do these go on sale? How did you find that price? Had I known... All that I can find is the $259.95 price. I thought a $29.95 discount sounded like a good deal.

How about $223.90 with free pickup! :)

I've always wondered why the used controllers on ebay go for so much. Like this one for $247.50:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320909983615

Seriously: where are the rest of the sale prices? I may want to sell a CCR or two, but I don't want to be above the mystery sale prices.

Folks are more likely to get them from LOR since there's no price difference. You can sell them at that price, but, if you want them gone, the $175 is looking better.

Folks are more likely to get them from LOR since there's no price difference. You can sell them at that price, but, if you want them gone, the $175 is looking better.

Thanks. At that price, I'd rather hold on to them for future show additions.

TJ -

Its been a while since I asked, but originally I was told PC kits would eventually become gen3, (and when they did , all the Surface mount parts would come allready mounted)

But I have never seen a gen3 kit... I thought all the issues last year were around the bards getting re-done for gen 3, but even after all the waiting, I still got the same kit type PC series bard I always have. Witch makes me wonder even more why they had such a delay for the old design.

If they had no boards to sell, and they had to order more, why order more of the the old boards.

Oh well, anyway, thats my .02.

Oh so the sale isn't even on at this time? I was hoping to buy 2 of them when the sale starts. :(

• The topic was locked