Light-O-Rama Forums

Lor For Sale?

dollarchip7

Is anyone selling their LOR controller? I'm new and don't have the money to buy a new one I can offer at the most $120...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few new PC controllers (fully assembled, gen 3). They were opened and tested, but never used in a show. I'd like to sell for $230 each. Send a PM if interested.

Wait for the sale and get the one that you don't solder for about $185.

Easy to do almost fool proof brand new with a warrenty!

Do you have all your extension cords? These can cost more that the controller!

Wait for the sale and get the one that you don't solder for about $185.

Easy to do almost fool proof brand new with a warrenty!

Do you have all your extension cords? These can cost more that the controller!

Go to this link and you can get 12-14 Guage extension cords very cheap: http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10228#1022802

Scroll to power extensions range from 1ft to 50ft

Guest wbottomley

I have a few new PC controllers (fully assembled, gen 3). They were opened and tested, but never used in a show. I'd like to sell for $230 each. Send a PM if interested.

And... the price I'm seeing for these:

2012 Summer Sale Price: $223.95

Go to this link and you can get 12-14 Guage extension cords very cheap: http://www.monoprice...d=10228#1022802

Scroll to power extensions range from 1ft to 50ft

If you've got a Menard's near you, keep a look-out on extension cords all year. About a month ago, they had 100' 12ga cords on sale for $55. I bought 2.

And... the price I'm seeing for these:

2012 Summer Sale Price: $223.95

And...

Card Assembled (Complete Package) CTB16PC-COMPLETE

2012 Summer Sale Price: $189.95

Are you saying I'm an illiterate-tard? :PThis is where I got the information from.

I was wondering what these overpriced controllers must include that make them better than the $223.95 ones?

Maybe some lights or extension cords are included with them or something. Or maybe they have some custom LEDs attached like Orville used to talk about.

For those new to the forum, LOR, or who may be confused.

CTB16PC-ReadyToGo - No assembly required. Take it out of the box and it is ready to use. (Though, you do need to configure the controller ID if you need something other than the default address of 01)

PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE - The card is assembled and mounted in the controller. You assemble the strain relief, clamp the wires in place, screw the strain relief to the enclosure and plug the wires into the card.

CTB16PC-KIT-PACKAGE - You have to solder the circuit board together, mount it in the enclosure then assemble the strain relief, clamp the wires in place, screw the strain relief to the enclosure and plug the wires into the card.

*Links valid as of this post. They may change in future days/months/years, or they may not. The prices mentioned in this thread are advertised sale prices.