Light-O-Rama Forums

Operation Of Lor With 220V

lucifestasrl

Hi,

i wat to buy a product light orama for the first time.

I opted for the "pro series 16 channel starter package", but I would like to know if the product works with the current 220v.

thanks advance

Most definitely, you can even ask LOR to set it up for you (if your buying an assembled board) if they do that all you have to do is set up the cordsets, either make your own or get adapters for LOR's cordsets

its just a jumper on the board to change from 240v to 110v and you can use leds and incandescents but try and avoid the ones with the power supplies as i have had many that wont fade or shimmer they only work either full on or full off

Lights with transformers: they dim fine for me, its the multifunction controllers that you have to watch out for

Yes, its just so UK plugs can plug into the cOntroller. When ordering type into the comments section "Please set this controller to 240 volt operation"

The shipping calculator will not work for your location but after your order LightORama will send you an email with shipping quotes typically $70-80.

Hmm, send an email to orders@lightorama.com and ask for a shipping quote. Include your full address and what you want to order, I know that the shipping I paid for one CTB16-PC and Generic Starter Pack was $75 by USPS

i ordered 4 ctb16-pc to the uk and posatge was 240 dollars and then 90 gbp for import tax

i cant remember how long it took to be honest but it arrived with in the time they stated. i have a feeling it was about 3 weeks but not 100% sure

When I ordered mine it took about 2 months as LOR was having difficulties with their stock of controllers because of their suppliers.