Light-O-Rama Forums

Is It Too Early ?

Larry Leonhardt

Went to Hobby Lobby in League City, Texas today, and they are putting out Christmas decorations and lights.

Edited by Larry Leonhardt

Went to Hobby Lobby in League City, Texas today, and they are putting out Christmas decorations and lights.

We're talking about Christmas lights in July. Nothing is too early for this crowd!

I buy a lot of incandescent mini lights there, and i need green

Time to go shopping :)

However, Lowes seemed to have lower prices last year. . .

Send me about 200 boxes of those icical lights :P. It's NEVER to early! Merry Xmas

-John

More than ever I wish that Ireland put out the christmas stock out early. You guys are making me jealous :(:)

Whats worse is there are NO AFTER-CHRISTMAS SALES all the christmas stock is removed from the shelves and put in storage for the next year on the 20th of December with no reductions before that! :(

Edited by spomalley

The closest Garden Ridge store to me is 90 miles away. Their website doesn't list prices...hmmm...not sure I want to go that far without having an idea what stuff costs.

Dgrant, typically garden ridge lights are very $$$$.. but they have great props and such. Ill go this weekend and give you an idea..

spomalley, ill trade you in a heart beat! Love ireland. Plan on going back next year!

Dgrant, typically garden ridge lights are very $$$$.. but they have great props and such. Ill go this weekend and give you an idea..

spomalley, ill trade you in a heart beat! Love ireland. Plan on going back next year!

Where have you visited?

Ireland- no I'd never trade

Lol we drank! The first day in Galway we went to Aaron islands, then a few pubs. Walked the city a bit. Then the 2nd day we went south to all the typical tourist spots.. we also visited a park.. 7 lakes? Something like that, beautiful area. Wish we spent more time there.

I noticed that last Saturday as well. I went in to Hobby Lobby to check and see what deals they had on the Post July 4th stuff, 50% to 66% off. Then I see they had the Halloween/Fall stuff out so I browsed that, could not find any fake carving pumpkins and then BAM!! WTF I say, it is July and they have a TON of Christmas stuff on the shelves. Ummm........ 6months early???? Next year I figure they will have the shelves stocked by March.

I noticed that this sort of thing made it on the news last year when Walmart had Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving came around

The Hobby Lobby in Augusta GA has them...and they are all mine! Stay away!

295256_3132317201978_564920440_n.jpg

:D

Torqumada

What is the price per box? I need 16 boxes of yellow.