Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Demo playing ver 1.6 files

Guest guest

I have been working on a few songs so far for Christmas on the demo version, and I had a friend take a look at them and tweak if he felt the need. After the tweak, he emailed the file back to me. I played it and it kept "skipping" and hanging up. Is this just a software issue (I hope) between the 2 versions?

Thanks all,

Jeff in Alaska

I dont think it would be a problem. Possibly a jumpy computer? Have you restarted? Dan has said multiple times that all Light-O-Rama products work togeather. He has even said our current sequences will work with Light-O-Rama 2.

--Daniel L

JMitchell wrote:

I have been working on a few songs so far for Christmas on the demo version, and I had a friend take a look at them and tweak if he felt the need. After the tweak, he emailed the file back to me. I played it and it kept "skipping" and hanging up. Is this just a software issue (I hope) between the 2 versions?

Thanks all,

Jeff in Alaska

As Daniel stated there isn't a difference in the seqeunce files. If you have a skipping/hanging problem then it is most likely something to do with the video display and LOR.

What type of PC are you running this on?

Did this work smoothly prior to the tweaks?

Yup... Brian is the tweaker... :laughing: As for my PC. It was running on an HP laptop running Win XP. Laptop is about 3 yrs old, but has 1GB ram, so I am not sure. I haven't tried running it with the grid minimized as of yet (been gone all day). Maybe it was just having a hard time keeping up with animation and the grid at the same time.

And yes, ran smooth as glass on mine before the tweak as well. Even with the grid up.

Jeff in Alaska