Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie in need of help with LOR

Guest guest

I have tried to get a show to come on. I can get it in the show editor and into the schedule editor. I have gone to the icon on bottom right of screen and enabled to play. I get no show when time comes. Big question is when I right click the icon in bottom right of page and click status it says lightorama 1.6.1 is disabled it does the same thing if I left click the icon. Is this normal??? I can play the show out off the sequence editor.

Thanks in advance RJ

Sounds alot like the problems I had when first starting up. What a pain to stand outside waiting for the show to start and time just passes right by.

The problems I had, which may be the same as your, are your channels set correctly with your sequence? ( contoller 1 channel 1)

Are the sitches on your board set correctly to what you are setting channels to.

Maybe someone can explain in more depth. or try the www.lorwiki.com

I can play it out of the sequence editor and all the lights work. If you left click the LOR icon in the bottom right of your screen does it tell you Light o rama 1.6.1 is disabled?? Is this the normal response?

Thanks RJ