Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR download error

Guest guest

hello i have a problem with the LOR okay i went a head and download a sequence and it worked okay downloading but it anit working on the LOR here what it said when i pressed play it said..............

Error playing audio file C:documents and settingsRogermyDocumentsarchivelightorama_LOR_High intensity _Dueling BajosDuelinmg (mixdown long.wav

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

txstraitfan4 wrote:

hello i have a problem with the LOR okay i went a head and download a sequence and it worked okay downloading but it anit working on the LOR here what it said when i pressed play it said..............

Error playing audio file C:documents and settingsRogermyDocumentsarchivelightorama_LOR_High intensity _Dueling BajosDuelinmg (mixdown long.wav

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a copy of LOR in front of me... but if you look under "Tools" I think it is (or "edit) you will see something to the effect of "Audio file."

Click that, and point LOR to the correct location of the music file.

i have it on the disk on a separate computer and went to the top of the screen under audio file and did not work and another i dont understand u said "is point LOR to the correct location of the music file"

txstraitfan4 wrote:

i have it on the disk on a separate computer and went to the top of the screen under audio file and did not work and another i dont understand u said "is point LOR to the correct location of the music file"

Your problem: The audio file can not be found by LOR.

Solution: Tell LOR where the file is. It needs to be on the same computer. Use the Edit (I think) drop down and look for something that says 'audio.' After that, select the correct music file.

have u done this before its seems to be confusing to me i gess and just tride it and telling me its not there

not a computer guy just bare with me i just love my Lor and Christmas lights.

okay i tride to put on the standalone mode see if i can get it and it wasit on the disk at all but then i tride my other sequence it was there the one i made myself what an the heck is going on with this thing iam i missing something or what :?:?:?:?:?:?:?

please tell me whats wrong!!!!!!!!!

OK, by looking at that audio file address I saw the word "Archive". The .lms and .wav file might be opened as a "Read Only". Right click the file and go to properties and see if it is read only. It wont work right or save changes as a "Read Only". Also you stated that you downloaded the file. If so ignore what I said above. The audio file doesnt come with the sequence. You need to have the audio file on YOUR computer then point the sequence editor to it like stated above.

Playing a sequence from the computer wont work if the controller is in standalone mode. Clear it, then try again. This little extra thing wont help your with the audio file, just for the standalone thing.

--Daniel L

txstraitfan4 wrote:

I tride all the files

that you told me to do and did not work what is next

??????????:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Lets start from the beginning.

You said that you downloaded a sequence. Where did you get the sequence from? Did you also download an Audio File with the sequence file?

The problem here is that the audio file is not where LOR expects it to be. Do you have the audio file for this sequence?

If you have the audio file for this sequence, is it on the same machine as the sequence?

Once you have the Sequence File and the Audio file on the same machine and you know where they are then you can solve this problem.

When you open the sequence file you click Edit->AudioFile then locate the Audio File on your PC and you will be OK. If you do not know how to find the Audio File let use know and we can help step you through that part.