I am looking for CCRs to go on sale ?!

Dave

I love that group! Great music!

shfr26 wrote:

RaceMedic wrote:
I am looking for CCRs to go on sale ?!

Dave

I love that group! Great music!

Bad Moon Rising, Swamp Thing comes to mind.

As for a sale I need a ton of UV protected wire. (Maybe ton is the wrong term, mile would be better)

I'm looking to switch out all my mini incandescent strings to LED M5 or M6. Any idea as to when the sale will be in July and a sneak peek at the sale pricing

Lightson wrote:

I'm looking to switch out all my mini incandescent strings to LED M5 or M6.  Any idea as to when the sale will be in July and a sneak peek at the sale pricing

The sale will be the first of July and everything we sell will be 20% off. A great time to stock up!

well I didnt think I was going to be doing the Mega Tree this year. But the CFO said that I could go for it. So, I will be buying some more strobes and will need some vampire sockets. So, this sale is going to be great Paul. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

It's good to be back up and running here. Our Summer Sale is in full progress. Use the code "SS20" for a 20% discount on anything we sell (in stock items) at www.creativedisplays.com - thanks!

Thanks Paul for the summer sale. Got my stuff yesterday and all looks good. Just wish my memory was longer than my digit. forgot to look at the invoice properly. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Placed another order Paul. Thanks so much for a summer sale. :)

As we design (redesign) our displays and work on our projects for the past 6 months, it sure is nice to know that when you find out you need something, you can get a good deal on it.

Thanks again,

Tom