Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencing Problems

Guest guest

Having problems with timing during sequencing. When I play the whole sequence and then play just the screen area, the timing is off. When I change my sequence according to the screen, it throws my whole sequence off. Could anyone help me with this or am I just imagining this.

Mark C.

What type music file are you using? WAV or MP3? If using MP3, what is the bit rate? Check the LOR web site, support section, and the LOR WIKI; both of these address the music files. I normally sequence with a WAV file and when finished with the sequence, convert it to an MP3 at a constant 128 rate.

Hey Guys,

I cannot get LOR software to even recognize any WAV file. I have to convert all to MP3. Can you help with this and will sequencing to a WAV file be more percise for the sequencing and then xfer it to MP3 as stated above. Sorry, new to all of this and havent a clue.

Thanks, Mark

TxFireCop wrote:

Hey Guys,

I cannot get LOR software to even recognize any WAV file. I have to convert all to MP3. Can you help with this and will sequencing to a WAV file be more percise for the sequencing and then xfer it to MP3 as stated above. Sorry, new to all of this and havent a clue.

Thanks, Mark

I don't think I've ever seen this problem. When you try to create a new musical sequence, and pick a .WAV file, what happens? What error message do you get?

Thanks for the help guys..apparently my LOR and music files got corrupted. DL the demo again and also loaded the music file and everything runs fine. Once again, Thanks for the help guys.

Mark C.