Light-O-Rama Forums

Blue board test mode

Guest guest

Blue board worked great for our show this year. But why does'nt it work in test "FF" mode? The LED won't even light up until I move one of the rotory switchs from FF to something else and then I get a blinking LED but still no lights. The two green boards work great even in test "FF" mode. Funny thing is, after final assembly of the blue board it tested fine. But when I hooked it up to our yard display it did not test. But it did run our show just fine. I have now brought it back inside my workshop and have hooked it up to my test lights again and it will not work in test mode. jeff

jeff wrote:

Blue board worked great for our show this year. But why does'nt it work in test "FF" mode? The LED won't even light up until I move one of the rotory switchs from FF to something else and then I get a blinking LED but still no lights. The two green boards work great even in test "FF" mode. Funny thing is, after final assembly of the blue board it tested fine. But when I hooked it up to our yard display it did not test. But it did run our show just fine. I have now brought it back inside my workshop and have hooked it up to my test lights again and it will not work in test mode. jeff

I will double check. There was a problem with testmode on the blue boards but I thought it had been fixed. If it is not fixed in the latest version we will put out a new version of firmware where FF works. This problem was isolated to the FF test.

• 2 weeks later...