Light-O-Rama Forums

(6) CTB16PC For Sale!!!

HiramDawg

These are in enclosures just like you would buy from LOR. They were used for two seasons and there is nothing wrong with any of them, I'm just no longer doing my light show. $175 each + shipping from GA.

How were they bought? From where and when? What was assembled vs what did you assemble? What enclosures? Commercial cords or home made?

Did you buy them completely assembled? Or did you do any part of their assembly?

That's what folks are wanting to know.

Also what version are they V2 or V3, since you said the last 2 years they may be some that are Version 2 and some may be Version 3.

So folks would want to know which version and how many of that version you have as well.

And possibly what firmware is in them as well.

HiramDawg wrote:

These are in enclosures just like you would buy from LOR. They were used for two seasons and there is nothing wrong with any of them, I'm just no longer doing my light show. $175 each + shipping from GA.

Hmmm you too eh? I saw folks on PC over the past few months selling out as well. I too am thinking of at least scaling back & perhaps sell a few of the 23 (including 4- 8 channels) controllers I have after the 2012 season.

However, if by chance I get to move to another location or find another house in my area who wants to do a show I may just keep them.

For me, I kinda miss some of the life I once had before I went musical back 5 years ago.....so I want to enjoy some of that again.

I wish you all the best.

Are they sold yet? Also I see a lot of people are leaving this hobby. Is there any certain reason maybe we all should know. Or is it, that people are worn out and want changes.

I think that there are several factors from what I have seen on the boards about people getting out...
Sadly the economy is just forcing people to downsize their life and homes. Or people are getting to the point where they cannot physically install or remove their lights.
I do not think that it means everyone should get out of this hobby. But that people have to put other things first sometimes in order to make it through life..

I think it is the novelty wears off.
It is new i gotta have it then after one or two years they are done.
I have wanted the blicky flashy for a long time.
I will be keeping my show more or less the same as last year because I don't have the time to add anything new because my son is getting married and we will have a house full and a few other issues.
A little tweaking here and there is all can do this year

Scott let me know if you are getting rid of anything.