Light-O-Rama Forums

need help

Guest guest

I just bought a lOR 80 Channel system my computer has 800 hz with XP on it with 512 mb of ram. the first problem I had was a timing problem but thats fixed, I used the Audacity/ Lame program that took care of that. The next problem, I am working on TSO Wizards of Winter everything works fine until the middle of the song the light are flashing to the beat then they will miss 1 beat where they will either stay lit for an extra beat or stay off for an extra beat after that segment they work fine. Sometimes the whole segment works just fine. When I play the song I shut down the animation, the grid every thing I can except the sequince,I have the timing for the song set at .05. Can anybody Help?

I'm just taking a guess here, maybe someone else can tell me no i can't be that, but what kind of file are you using? I know that many times if people have mp3 files, they have a hard time when working in a sequence, especialy when working in just a small section. I always use wav files. I don't know if this is a problem or not. Just a guess.

Rob