Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR User BBQ Get-Together

Shubb

We are organizing a Get-Together for LOR enthusiast in the Ventura County and Los Angeles County area. This will be a social BBQ meet and greet for local users to discuss the hobby.

I sent out PM's to some members, but if I missed you and you are interested in meeting with other user's please message/e-mail me and I will forward the details.

Date: Sunday, June 24
Time: 2:00 PM

Simi Valley (just west of San Fernando Valley)

I'm looking forward to meeting and exchanging idea's with you.

Scott Hubbard

Yes, I did see that, but Morro Bay is about 3 hours from us. We were planning on having a more informal meeting of local users. A lot of us have met on the forums and seeen the other's display's, but never got together to chat.

But thanks for the heads up.

Scott

I will be sending out an e-mail or PM to everyone that responded with interest in coming to the LOR BBQ Get-Together. If anyone is interested in coming, but didn't get the info, send me a PM or e-mail me and I will forward the information.

Looking forward to meeting with all of the local enthusiast!

I sent out e-mails to everyone that responded with interest in coming to the LOR BBQ.

If you are interested in coming, but did not get a e-mail with details, please let me know. E-mail is preffered so I can keep track of responses.

Looking forward to meeting with you all!!

Scott

• 4 weeks later...

Scott, we'll try to attend, please email info@hitechlights.com with all of the details.... thanks! ---Michael

I'm looking forward to the get-together!

HiTechLights wrote:

Scott, we'll try to attend, please email info@hitechlights.com with all of the details.... thanks! ---Michael

Michael, hopefully you can make it, it would be nice to see you again.

We would love to come! It sounds like a fun afternoon. We sent an email to you, Scott, and look forward to meeting everyone in person - Scott and Shelly

• The topic was locked