Light-O-Rama Forums

CC Pixel Arches

Ron Boyd

I need some help from you RGB and/or visualizer wizards.

I am trying to create 4 arches from 1 CCPixel that I got last night in the Grab. I have tried some of the suggestions from some of these forums for multiple arches using single CCRs, tried the help files, the manual and also tried to do it on my own. All with no success. I can get the arches drawn, but have no clue as to how to put the channels to it.

Does anybody know how to do this? I know it will be 25 actual pixels per arch, but as far as actually assigning the channels and making it work,.......... well! :D

If it makes it easier, I may just go with 2 arches and 50 pixels each, but I would rather have 4 with 25.

Any help would be appreciated.

Confused RGB rookie, Ron

Any idea if that support is coming soon? Can I draw a CCR in the visualizer and make it work?
Thanks

It's on the wishlist, that is all I know. Using a CCR would work, but only for the first 50 pixels, and none of the 'special effects' (Channels 151-157) would work properly.

You could draw all the bulbs by hand using the 'Draw Single Bulb' tool, but again any macro effects you tried to use wouldn't work.

Probably would have made sense to have the visualizer ready to go when the new product was released! Just my opinion!

I'm assuming when these arrive in the mail, I'll understand a little more about them. Right now though, I'm struggling to get my head wrapped around how to set everything up in S3 and then of course, how to sequence them. Hopefully I'll get it done by Thanksgiving. Thanks for the info though guys. I do appreciate you.

Ron