Light-O-Rama Forums

Order complete

Nurples

Guest wbottomley

hcl1 wrote:

Well I think you need to watch what you say to people.

wbottomley wrote:
ItsMeBobO wrote:
wbottomley wrote:
I will quote myself once again. Not a good move.

I think that was a triple dog dare.

At least my statement didn't expire. I know what has happened in the past from posting order numbers and since then it's a good practice not to do it.

LOL. Fingers and mind are independent sometimes. That's why I don't want to post much and getting to the point of hating social media. Talking face to face or over the phone is always better. Then you can get a better sense of what the person is saying rather than reading words unless it's a novel.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hcl1

• Nurples

• PMC

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wbottomley

hcl1 wrote:

For someone who doesn't post a lot has an awful lot of posts almost 700 a year that you have been a memeber!

Yep. And a lot of them are somewhere else.

Are there anything left from the store?

wbottomley wrote:

Who knows... it's too much work to check! :D Last year they had "Sold Out" signs that made it easy to tell. :dude:

Guest wbottomley

Nurples wrote:

wbottomley wrote:

Who knows... it's too much work to check! :D  Last year they had "Sold Out" signs that made it easy to tell. :dude:

Looks like it again this year.

Nurples wrote:

I think I was first! :P But who knows.

I think that you can tell by your order number. My order last 5 digits were 34296 with a confirmation time of 9:02:10

I concentrated on controllers first and missed the CCR, but did get to CCPs

wbottomley wrote:

Nurples wrote:
wbottomley wrote:

Who knows... it's too much work to check! :P Last year they had "Sold Out" signs that made it easy to tell. :dude:

We were going to have sold out signs this year as well but they sold out so fast that I kept jumping to the next one and never hit the publish button It looked good internally but (dumb move #37)

Guest wbottomley

LightORamaDan wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
Nurples wrote:
wbottomley wrote:

Who knows... it's too much work to check! :P  Last year they had "Sold Out" signs that made it easy to tell. :dude:

We were going to have sold out signs this year as well but they sold out so fast that I kept jumping to the next one and never hit the publish button It looked good internally but (dumb move #37)

Were those assembled boards G2 or G3? From the store image, they appeared G2.

Dan, have you guys though about getting your own shopping cart system instead of using yahoo? You would have more control and features.

EDIT: Thanks for the sale once again! :P

wbottomley wrote:

hcl1 wrote:
yhst-1552586516070-34162

That's the dumbest thing a person can do is publicly post their order number.

I don't think so (at least I hope not). There is a 20 digit hexadecimal security code needed or the order number means nothing.

Guest wbottomley

eurbani wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
hcl1 wrote:
yhst-1552586516070-34162

I don't think so (at least I hope not). There is a 20 digit hexadecimal security code needed or the order number means nothing.

Maybe Yahoo has changed that - though I'm not sure. I haven't used that store in a year.

eurbani wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
hcl1 wrote:
yhst-1552586516070-34162

I don't see anything wrong with posting the order number either as without the security cod, you can't see anything. And as stated before, you can just count up and down to find other order numbers. Plus, there's not much info to collect from the receipt page anyways. You can find all that info doing a few simple searches on the web for most people.

Wow what a fast paced thing. I though Mary was going to have a heart attack. She sees the order counter clicking up hundreds at a clip and she thinks work, people calling in to try and add more stuff, mistakes... It will be a busy day.

The sale started about 30 seconds late. My son was watching some wierd TV show, I waked by and some guy had to go into a laundry and put some strangers panties on his head. Caught my attention and reminded me to add another show to the never need to see list.

Biggest Mad Grab ever. Things happened much faster this year than last year. There were a total of 905 orders with 700 of them within the first 5 minutes. A total of 2470 items were sold (big increase from last year) We had orders from customers in the United States, Canada, Australia, American Samoa, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, and Brazil.

CCRs were the first item to sell out. Last year we only had 100 CCRs this year 400 of them sold in just a couple minutes.

Sorry to everyone that missed out but we are going to have a BIG SUMMER SALE this year. No limits like usual and some fun games and giveaways.

Best regards,
Dan

wbottomley wrote:

Maybe Yahoo has changed that - though I'm not sure. I haven't used that store in a year.

Well his 162 beats my 296 (and I thought I was fast! I practiced all afternoon! OK, maybe not ALL.) :P

2 CCP's on the way!
I have a barely used CCR I need to sell. I hooked it up once just to see it work and never integrated it into my display. Still in the original box. I paid full retail but will sell it at the Spring Sale price plus shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Nurples wrote:

Dan, have you guys though about getting your own shopping cart system instead of using yahoo? You would have more control and features.

EDIT: Thanks for the sale once again! :P

We will be moving the store to a new system before the summer sale. Will save us big... Yahoo takes a percentage. Credit cards take a percentage, government takes a percentage, Sale prices take a percentage, ....

The new store doesn't take a percentage! :)

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

Wow what a fast paced thing. I though Mary was going to have a heart attack. She sees the order counter clicking up hundreds at a clip and she thinks work, people calling in to try and add more stuff, mistakes... It will be a busy day.

You need to have sound effects on the order counter for her--I am sure it would ease her pain.

cha-ching1.gif

LightORamaDan wrote:

Nurples wrote:

EDIT: Thanks for the sale once again! :)

We will be moving the store to a new system before the summer sale. Will save us big... Yahoo takes a percentage. Credit cards take a percentage, government takes a percentage, Sale prices take a percentage, ....

Dan

So will that percentage saved be going into price drops or give-a-ways? :P

Guest wbottomley

Nurples wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:
Nurples wrote:
Dan, have you guys though about getting your own shopping cart system instead of using yahoo?  You would have more control and features. 

EDIT:  Thanks for the sale once again! :)

We will be moving the store to a new system before the summer sale. Will save us big... Yahoo takes a percentage.  Credit cards take a percentage, government takes a percentage, Sale prices take a percentage, ....

Dan

So will that percentage saved be going into price drops or give-a-ways? :P

We should be entitled to that. LMAO

That's one word I hate... "Entitlement."