Light-O-Rama Forums

Order complete

Nurples

Robsaus wrote:

3 DC Boards and 2 PC boards in less then one minute.  I really need to get sequencing.  192 channel for now I still need 5 more DC boards to run all the new dumb LED strips I have ordered.

Have you looked into DMX? It would save you some money.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hcl1

• Nurples

• PMC

• friskybri

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wbottomley

hcl1 wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
hcl1 wrote:
yhst-1552586516070-34162

That's the dumbest thing a person can do is publicly post their order number.

How is it that dumb. I can pull up anyone order. It is jsut counting up. Do you want me to post everyones here. You can see my email and my business address big deal. Or you can google me and find the same stuff.

Since you're the expert. Go for it. :(

I will quote myself once again. Not a good move.

what a waste of time missed out on everything, must not of been selling much stock.

Was turning pages as quick as my comp would let me only wanted a couple of ribbons, started buy right on 9pm your time

So when is the summer sale or have I missed that too :X

scubado wrote:

Robsaus wrote:
3 DC Boards and 2 PC boards in less then one minute. I really need to get sequencing. 192 channel for now I still need 5 more DC boards to run all the new dumb LED strips I have ordered.

Have you looked into DMX? It would save you some money.

Not yet I still have problems sequencing this way. I'M putting all LED dumb strips on the house and roof this year. I have 21 strips so far. I need to get about 30 more for everything I want to do with them.

BrianC wrote:

......and my neighbor thought he was pissed at me last year....lol

Thats exactly what I was thinking.... my neighbor complained about my 12 CCR's now I added a couple of the CCP strings to wrap around my Merry Christmas sign.... It's all good......for me, not the neighbor

wbottomley wrote:

I think that was a triple dog dare.

jlarson wrote:

Where are you buying your led strips from?

I have a supplier in HK that I buy 10 at a time from for 21.58 a piece with free shipping. they are the IP67 silicon tube type.

Robsaus wrote:

jlarson wrote:
Where are you buying your led strips from?

I have a supplier in HK that I buy 10 at a time from for 21.58 a piece with free shipping.  they are the IP67 silicon tube type.

Ray Wu?

Guest wbottomley

ItsMeBobO wrote:

wbottomley wrote:

At least my statement didn't expire. I know what has happened in the past from posting order numbers and since then it's a good practice not to do it.

Well I think you need to watch what you say to people.

wbottomley wrote:

ItsMeBobO wrote:
wbottomley wrote:

At least my statement didn't expire. I know what has happened in the past from posting order numbers and since then it's a good practice not to do it.

Well it was not till 8:30 central or 9:30 east coast till I remembered the sale. But only buying the DC card so hoped that there were some left. Full price showed up in sales slip though.