Jump to content

Recommended Posts

No. I mean, when using the Superstar Software.

I created an image. I now need to update that image, using the same colors I used when I created the image. Aside from writing down the color code for each pixel when creating the image, is there a way to know what color I used?

Link to post
Share on other sites

hdbaird wrote:

No.  I mean, when using the Superstar Software.

 I created an image.  I now need to update that image, using the same colors I used when I created the image.  Aside from writing down the color code for each pixel when creating the image,  is there a way to know what color I used?

 


I have run into the same problem if I go back to touch up an image. There is no way to know the exact color of the pixel. What I should do is make it so if you hover the mouse over the pixel, a bubble pops up with the RGB setting of that pixel.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any plan to add the ability to enter hexadecimal codes to define a color in superstar? Doing the math to find percentages is fine, but time consuming when you want to (kind-of) match a color seen online.

Link to post
Share on other sites

hdbaird wrote:

Or maybe a shift/ctrl mouse button combination when over a pixel to set the color pallet to the pixel color?

Thanks for the reply. 

Doug.


That is a clever idea. I'm trying to think what key/mouse combination would make most sense. Ctrl+mouse click is already taken. Ctrl+left click sets all the pixels. Ctrl+right click clears all the pixels. When doing a scene, shift+left click toggles the pixels.

Would a double click make sense? Double click on a pixel and the Main Start color becomes whatever color the pixel is.
Link to post
Share on other sites

BrandonH wrote:

Is there any plan to add the ability to enter hexadecimal codes to define a color in superstar? Doing the math to find percentages is fine, but time consuming when you want to (kind-of) match a color seen online.


You can't enter hexadecimal numbers, but you can enter decimal numbers from 0-255 by doing the following:
1) Right click on square color sample that is below the words 'Start' or 'End'
2) A color picker dialog box will appear, in this dialog box you can type in decimal numbers from 0-255 in the Red, Green, Blue fields in the lower right of the dialog box.
3) After typing in your values, click on "Add to Custom Colors"
4) Click on the custom color that was just added
5) Click on Ok
Link to post
Share on other sites

hdbaird wrote:

Or maybe a shift/ctrl mouse button combination when over a pixel to set the color pallet to the pixel color?

Thanks for the reply. 

Doug.


I decided that shift + left mouse click will set the color control to the color of the pixel in the image. I have made the change on my computer, the change will be in the next release.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...