• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• LightORamaDan

• Don

• jonnyci

But for $1 more... you can have full control over 100 Cosmic Color Bulbs!
That's right folks... for a limited time only... $9,999! (shipping, handling, and taxes not included).

k6ccc wrote:

Interesting, the "new" domain name is registered to Planet Christmas....

Don't go reading too much (if anything) into that. Chuck has been helping Dan with online stuff for years now. If I had to guess, Chuck needed a domain name to test with, so registered another one.

ace_master wrote:

But for $1 more... you can have full control over 100 Cosmic Color Bulbs!
That's right folks... for a limited time only... $9,999! (shipping, handling, and taxes not included).

I was trying to find the price on those, is that for real? Who pays that?

Here is another thing I can't afford, but found very intriguing...

Chime-O-Matic

No more ding dong!

Attached files 310153=16953-Chime-O-Matic_FreeStanding-225x300.jpg

Price for a basic wall mount Chime-O-Matic starts at $5,500.00. We are taking orders now for delivery in 2014

Looks neat... I keep thinking some of the prices are not real however. :shock:

Guest Don Gillespie

Frybread wrote:

Price for a basic wall mount Chime-O-Matic starts at $5,500.00. We are taking orders now for delivery in 2014

Can't wait to order three of these babies NOT

So the spring sale, when and if it ever happens, will truly be a deal. Maybe they will knock $3 off the prices!

I see there have been a couple more people who noticed the prices. Is that for real? If so I can buy 4 controllers and 4 X 16 channels of lights for less than that. Gotta be a typo. If not, my exitement about CCBs and RGB just went in the toilet. I could buy a car for that. Not much of a car, but still.

dariansdad wrote:

I see there have been a couple more people who noticed the prices. Is that for real? If so I can buy 4 controllers and 4 X 16 channels of lights for less than that. Gotta be a typo. If not, my exitement about CCBs and RGB just went in the toilet. I could buy a car for that. Not much of a car, but still.

I'm going out on a limb here, but given that the CCB's and CCF's have yet to be officially released, the 'real' price is either not being shown, or LOR hasn't determined the exact price.

The prices listed on the site would be quite an increase from the prices Dan mentioned last summer.

In a post on Fri Jun 20th, 2008, LightORamaJohn wrote:

Here are the products to be delivered in August & September:

1) DIO32 32-channel digital controller [...]

2) An isolated USB adapter. [...]

3) Network Repeater. [...]

4) 9 channel fountain controller. Controls up to 3 PMSM pumps and 6 channels of LED lighting. Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor pumps are the type most commonly used in fountains and ponds. Both pumps and lights controlled from barely on to full power. LOR plans to offer both submersible pumps and submersible LED lighting.

5)Chime-O-Matic. A 25 note catherdral chime system with 5 volume levels with full LOR control and 6 inputs. The inputs are two digital, two phone ring sense and two doorbell sense.

Don wrote:

k6ccc wrote:
Interesting, the "new" domain name is registered to Planet Christmas....

Don't go reading too much (if anything) into that. Chuck has been helping Dan with online stuff for years now. If I had to guess, Chuck needed a domain name to test with, so registered another one.

That was pretty close to my guess. Being a man who runs several web sites, I fully understand temporary web sites during development. I was not aware of that part of the relationship between PC and LOR. It does make sense however.

Just for kicks I wanted to see if it would actually add this item to your shopping cart, well, lo and behold, it does, only $9,998 + $25.99 S&H! What a steal....NOT!

That was Shipping to my zip for the CCF and controller set up, at that price point, I am definitely passing.

Orville wrote:

Just for kicks I wanted to see if it would actually add this item to your shopping cart, well, lo and behold, it does, only $9,998.00 + $25.99¢ S&H! What a steal....NOT!

That was Shipping to my zip for the CCF and controller set up, at that price point, I am definitely passing.

That was basic UPS Ground for: $25.99¢ {Florida Zip Code in Orlando}

2 day Air: $40.66¢

Next Day Air: $74.56¢

Your shipping prices may differ.

A sucker is born every minute, I guess they figure if someone wants to pay that, then they won't stop them.