Light-O-Rama Forums

WLC Venture SPT-2 wire

Bobbyp47

Has any one got there SPT-2 order from WLC Venture yet? I got a email about my order the other day have not got email about anything on payin for shipping.Has any one got there SPT-2 order from WLC Venture yet? I got a email about my order a week ago and still no email on shipping yet.

Bobbyp47 wrote:

Has any one got there SPT-2 order from WLC Venture yet? I got a email about my order a week ago and still no email on shipping yet.

Unless there's something new. Last I heard about the SPT2 pre order, it wasn't expected to ship until April at the earliest.

If you're concerned. Contact them directly. They'll come through.

I have emailed them about 4 times and nothing. Im sure they will come thru just not heard?

I ordered some enclosures on Feb 24, and it still says 'processing' for my order status. Which is weird because it was just a day or two before I sent payment that they told me via email that they had them in stock and ready to ship.

Has anyone heard anything from WLC in the past week?

Ya I got the email about my order Feb. 26 and suppose to get another email about shipping

Plugs and SPT are scheduled to ship in April. As far as other orders Chris is a one man operation and has a full time job that takes him away. He does get the orders shipped it just takes him some time. BE patient he will come thru.

I orderd last got eveything just fine .i also have a $250.00order not worried at all you will get your order.

I don't think it makes much sense to get all worked up over order numbers and dates. Different people order(ed) different things, so that isn't often, if ever, a reliable way to judge shipping time. They said the spt wire would ship in April. Maybe the best thing to do is take a deep breath and relax for a few more weeks. If the end of April draws near and you still haven't received the stuff then maybe THAT would be a good time to check up on things.

heck my order # is 402, but the CG-1500 boxes have been on back order while he was waiting for his orders from kepal. This is my first time ordering from WLD. Does he normally let you know the shipping number or that your stuff has been shipped? I just paid the invoice for shipping on Monday the 12th.

I orderd a big order last year and a big order this year be patience he'll deliver their a good place to do bus with

I agree. Great place to do business with.

I just checked their site for an update...

Here's the link: http://wlcventures.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=page&id=2&zenid=7h374l81hcluntjej1d39r65j1

And here's the text from the page, updated as of 3/14...

Vampire Plugs:
Order has been placed with the vendor. We now estimate these to arrive to us in May 2012

SPT2 Wire:
Order has been placed with the vendor. We now estimate these to arrive to us in May 2012

Aaron Maue wrote:

I just checked their site for an update...

And now we all know. Thank you.

ya, but has anyone done business with WLC in the past? And if so, does he email you with a shipping number? Or any indication that your order has shipped?

Thanks

Darn, wish I had found this site of his. That price for wire is excellent. I've got Spt-1 wire on order with someone else for just a hair less in cost but have to wait till August to receive it.

Max-Paul wrote:

ya, but has anyone done business with WLC in the past? And if so, does he email you with a shipping number? Or any indication that your order has shipped?

Thanks

I bought from him last year. When he gets your stuff, he'll package it up and send you an invoice for the shipping. As soon as you pay for the shipping, he'll ship it and send the tracking number. That's how he handled the wire & vampire group buy last year.

Well like I said, paid the shipping invoice Monday or Tuesday. So waiting with baited breath for the tracking number. Aaron, thanks for the heads up.

Bought from him last year with no problems. It is also a great place to get enclosures. A case of six CG-1500 demarcation boxes are only $60 plus shipping.