Light-O-Rama Forums

Hmmm...how can I do this on my roof???

jimswinder

scubado wrote:

Donny's right, we don't need you falling off the roof!

Yeah..but it would look so cool!!!

Being able to see my arms and legs flaying in the dark... :)

George Simmons wrote:

Speaking of flaying in the dark, how did you make out with your pick-up?

not to good so far...found out who did it..contacted him, but he is refusing to give me any of his insurance info...says he did not do it...even though he admitted to me about being there on my street.

Looks like a small claims court appearance is going to happen...

scubado wrote:

Donny's right, we don't need you falling off the roof!

Hey - that's being awfully harsh... We've never yet seen anything that Jim actually INTENDS to come down off his roof.

You could have some statue on a snow board falling off your roof then have some kind of retracting system to pull it back up again like a winch

T110431 wrote:

You could have some statue on a snow board falling off your roof then have some kind of retracting system to pull it back up again like a winch

How 'bout a wench on the snowboard?

George Simmons wrote:

T110431 wrote:

rotflmao

George Simmons wrote:

T110431 wrote:

are you volunteering George?!?!?! :shock:

George Simmons wrote:

T110431 wrote:

but the problem is won't the wench fall off the snowboard plus when you are pulling the wench back up with the winch won't she fall off and I think the wenche's have some kind of union so you might have to offer food no I think a blowmold or some kind of statue would be better

T110431 wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
T110431 wrote:

but the problem is won't the wench fall off the snowboard plus when you are pulling the wench back up with the winch won't she fall off and I think the wenche's have some kind of union so you might have to offer food no I think a blowmold or some kind of statue would be better
How many wench's can a winch winch if a winch could winch wenchs?

jimswinder wrote:

T110431 wrote:
George Simmons wrote:
T110431 wrote:

but the problem is won't the wench fall off the snowboard plus when you are pulling the wench back up with the winch won't she fall off and I think the wenche's have some kind of union so you might have to offer food no  I think a blowmold or some kind of statue would be better
How many wench's can a winch winch if a winch could winch wenchs?

Depends on how big the wench is!

Attached files 307976=16862-fat.jpg