Jump to content

free TSO sequences!


Guest guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hope this is not a repost. But I went to LOR website, and you can download TSO's WIW and Christmas in Serejevo (16/32 channels). Need your own MP3 files, but since I already own all the TSO CD's this was no problem.

Bad: LOR could not reach an agreement with TSO

Good: free!:waycool:

Sad: Would have also liked Christmas Canon

Good Grief: those who hate TSO

Thank you Dan/LOR for releasing the sequences, which they didn't have to. Outstanding company.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

skibozo wrote:

Hope this is not a repost. But I went to LOR website, and you can download TSO's WIW and Christmas in Serejevo (16/32 channels). Need your own MP3 files, but since I already own all the TSO CD's this was no problem.

Bad: LOR could not reach an agreement with TSO

Good: free!:waycool:

Sad: Would have also liked Christmas Canon

Good Grief: those who hate TSO

Thank you Dan/LOR for releasing the sequences, which they didn't have to. Outstanding company.

Thanks for the heads up. I just downloaded it.

Merry Christmas!

Michael B
Link to comment
Share on other sites

doublea wrote:

i downloaded it last night... though i still need to get my hands on an mp3 copy....


I used a wav. file. It matched up great on Wizard of Winter. On Christmas Eve it was a little off at first.

I'm going to run a test tonight with the lights, if it doesn't rain to hard. Then I will make a slight adjustment if needed. For a short time it looks to be off 2/10 of a sec.

Michael B
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I used Dans free sequences last nite and they looked great. I ripped the Mp3's for the TSO song I did not have and they both synced up great. Very cool sequence, thanks Dan!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RickWilliams wrote:

skibozo wrote:

Sad: Would have also liked Christmas Canon


We have Christmas Cannon on our site, feel free to download it.


I'm not finding Christmas Canon on your site. Could you please tell me where to look?

Thanks,

Joe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

jeckardt wrote:

I'm not finding Christmas Canon on your site. Could you please tell me where to look?

Thanks,

Joe



Controller Page / Light-O-Rama page, at the bottom of the page.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RickWilliams wrote:

jeckardt wrote:
I'm not finding Christmas Canon on your site. Could you please tell me where to look?

Thanks,

Joe



Controller Page / Light-O-Rama page, at the bottom of the page.


Thank you!

Joe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...