Light-O-Rama Forums

free TSO sequences!

Guest guest

Hope this is not a repost. But I went to LOR website, and you can download TSO's WIW and Christmas in Serejevo (16/32 channels). Need your own MP3 files, but since I already own all the TSO CD's this was no problem.

Bad: LOR could not reach an agreement with TSO

Good: free!:waycool:

Sad: Would have also liked Christmas Canon

Good Grief: those who hate TSO

Thank you Dan/LOR for releasing the sequences, which they didn't have to. Outstanding company.

skibozo wrote:

Hope this is not a repost. But I went to LOR website, and you can download TSO's WIW and Christmas in Serejevo (16/32 channels). Need your own MP3 files, but since I already own all the TSO CD's this was no problem.

Bad: LOR could not reach an agreement with TSO

Good: free!:waycool:

Good Grief: those who hate TSO

Thank you Dan/LOR for releasing the sequences, which they didn't have to. Outstanding company.

Thanks for the heads up. I just downloaded it.

Merry Christmas!

Michael B

doublea wrote:

i downloaded it last night... though i still need to get my hands on an mp3 copy....

I used a wav. file. It matched up great on Wizard of Winter. On Christmas Eve it was a little off at first.

I'm going to run a test tonight with the lights, if it doesn't rain to hard. Then I will make a slight adjustment if needed. For a short time it looks to be off 2/10 of a sec.

Michael B

RickWilliams wrote:

skibozo wrote:

We have Christmas Cannon on our site, feel free to download it.

I'm not finding Christmas Canon on your site. Could you please tell me where to look?

Thanks,

Joe

RickWilliams wrote:

jeckardt wrote:
I'm not finding Christmas Canon on your site. Could you please tell me where to look?

Thanks,

Joe

Controller Page / Light-O-Rama page, at the bottom of the page.

Thank you!

Joe