How to change timing on created sequence?

Guest guest

Ok so I just created a musical sequence and I had LOR create an event every .10 second. But now that I have created the sequence I need to modify some of my effects so that they trigger even faster.

Ideally I should have created the sequence with events every .05, but I didnt. So how do I convert my current sequence to .05 events. I have tried a copy and paste from my .10 sequence into a .05 sequence, but that makes everything happen in half the time.

Any ideas?

joco wrote:

Ok so I just created a musical sequence and I had LOR create an event every .10 second. But now that I have created the sequence I need to modify some of my effects so that they trigger even faster.

Ideally I should have created the sequence with events every .05, but I didnt. So how do I convert my current sequence to .05 events. I have tried a copy and paste from my .10 sequence into a .05 sequence, but that makes everything happen in half the time.

Any ideas?

There is no easy way to do this. You'll have to tinker with it to get the new timings in there.

You can go to each individual cell and split the timing as you see fit. This way, if you do not need to do the entire sequence, it saves you some effort.

Otherwise, when you create the new sequence (as you discovered), the timing will be shortened and you have to go in an manually extend the cell events.

Ok when I go to a single cell and I select Resize Event to... and set it to .05 it changes everything on all channels to that new time setting.... Thus shortening each and every channels timing plus it affects every effect after that.

Am I doing this right, or am I missing something.

All I want to do is take one channel and split a few individual cells.

Great thanks.... This is SO tedious though... cuz now every event on the other channels needs to be modified as well. Too bad you cant just split the cell for that one channel.... They need a split cells and merge cell option... like Excel.