Light-O-Rama Forums

4th of July Sequence EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE!!!!!!

Ultamitking73

So what's the actual name of the song you used?

The sequence just comes up with Patriotic Song and that could be ANY Patriotic themed music. And of course it says it can't find it.

I have a lot of Patriotic music, but not knowing the actual song name you used, we would have no idea what music to put to the sequence!

Orville wrote:

So what's the actual name of the song you used?

The sequence just comes up with Patriotic Song and that could be ANY Patriotic themed music. And of course it says it can't find it.

I have a lot of Patriotic music, but not knowing the actual song name you used, we would have no idea what music to put to the sequence!

Very true lol don't know how you knew it was labled as patriotic song but anyways the name of the song is "Thank you" by Kevin Swink

Ultamitking73 wrote:

I think every LOR family member should have this one for 4th of July or new years or memorial day anything to do with military if you need the music please let me know
Do you have video that sequence ??? Thank

Here's the link to actually purchase the song.
http://www.myspace.com/kevinswink/music/songs/thank-you-23456032.
This is a great song, I've been using Lee Greenwood's 'God Bless the USA' to honor some of the men from our local area along with a slide show of them, who have given the ultimate sacrifice for our nation. This song fits the bill very nicely.

Rick Creed
Proud Father of CPL Matthew Creed - USA 10/22/2006

Rick Creed wrote:

Here's the link to actually purchase the song.
http://www.myspace.com/kevinswink/music/songs/thank-you-23456032.
This is a great song, I've been using Lee Greenwood's 'God Bless the USA' to honor some of the men from our local area along with a slide show of them, who have given the ultimate sacrifice for our nation.  This song fits the bill very nicely.

Rick Creed
Proud Father of CPL Matthew Creed - USA 10/22/2006

wow very cool thank you for sharing it with us I see your not to far away from us maybe we can mesh heads together about our displays lol