Light-O-Rama Forums

Best Strobes to Buy

rbmurray210

I need about 50 strobes that i will be adding next year. What do you all recommend? I seen CDI has a case of 10 for 55.00. Any other good sites? I want to stay away from LED.

thanks

CDI and Christmas Light Show both have good strobes. It seems there is a 50/50 split on which ones are best.

Most people seem to like the Xenon strobes better than LED. CDI has a presale on now through 1/20 - the Xenon strobes are 37.50/case of 10. go to: http://www.creativedisplays.com/Announcements

I ordered 2 cases of CDI Xenon strobes earlier this week and they shipped the same day since they were stock.

One persons opinion - I hope this helps.

I bought a case from cls last year and with tons of rain had zero failures.also I like the faster flashing rate

rbmurray210 wrote:

how do you order from their pre-sale price? everytime i click on it, it still shows 55.00 per case

Give them a call on Monday, or send an email over the weekend. They'll confirm your order and pricing for you at that time.

Here's another option. The "U" tube xenon strobes have a brighter flash than the "I" tube models that CDI carries. Plus you can get colors, and you aren't forced to buy in case quantities. I don't know how long these pre-sale prices are good for, so don't delay.

http://www.diyledexpress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=51

rbmurray210 wrote:

wow i figured they would pull alot of amps if you had that many on one controller.

not really,only about 5 watts per, plus they are not all on at the same time