Light-O-Rama Forums

mega trees in visualizer

travis p

ok am i carzy or just trying to hard i used it last year just fine but when i use the mega tree wizard this year it looks like my light strings are ruining horizontal not vertical like i wish what am i over looking i have read and read may be im just trying to hard 3 colors 15 channels up and over the top

It happens, its just a matter of looking for something you didnt want till you find what you did want. Remember you will always find something in the last place you look for it.

• 3 weeks later...

What was it you overlooked? I am trying to create a megatree with 4 colors, 16 strings of each color, and I only get repeating horizontal color bands or rings.

What I found in trying to make a 2 color tree, was asking it to use 2 colors, it created horizontal light strings. (From bottom to top, white-blue-white-blue). As a solution, I made the tree one color, then went in and changed each fixture manually to the color I wanted. May not be a fix, but it sure was a bandaid. Of course, my tree this year is only 16 channels and 2 colors, so it wasn't that time consuming. 4 colors and 32 channels or more, may take some time.