Light-O-Rama Forums

When you get frustrated read this oldie

pyromill

When you get all caught up and irked up in something scroll down a little and read of how lor came to be and imagine how stressed Dan must have been. History of lor from the source. Makes me wonder how many here could handle what started as a hobby and now has become something thousands use.. (just a guess of users) found it looking for some old schematics or code for dasher pic chips as I'm curious to remember how those boards were.

Ya I guess we all have to start some where. I have been frustrated by this DMX stuff. I can imagine how he must have felt the first time displaying his product. I guess all good things come with patience.

bdeditch wrote:

Ya I guess we all have to start some where. I have been frustrated by this DMX stuff. I can imagine how he must have felt the first time displaying his product. I guess all good things come with patience.
Dmx is easy comparing what Dan, Mary and crew have gone through to let us all have an easy way to control what we want. With that... dmx issues what's frustrating you with it? God knows lock ups have frustrated me.. but situation I'm using dmx control in has a heck of alot of emi potential.