The Winder Curse Continues....

Good news is your in a Lariat, Good news is there are so many of those generations for parts its not even funny. Ya know 35 years in a row best selling half ton. If you decide its time for an upgrade let me know Ill get you the invoice to any Ford you want as I work for a Ford dealership.

As for your wifes incidents were they directly related to the show or was she out and those just happen to be close to the same timing. Regardless that sucks.

GoofyGuy wrote:

As for your wifes incidents were they directly related to the show or was she out and those just happen to be close to the same timing. Regardless that sucks.

wifes' incidents????

George Simmons wrote:

Good question Titus! Should be interesting to see the reply.

I was under the impression that in order to qualify, your misfortune has to be somehow related to things falling from above.

I am interested to see the reply as well
;);)

jimswinder wrote:

GoofyGuy wrote:

wifes' incidents????

Sorry got all caught up in the other responses, KLB was the one who posted about his wife.

Regardless if you need info on the new Fords, I know your a few thousand miles away but any invoice you want Ill email ya!

GoofyGuy wrote:

Regardless if you need info on the new Fords, I know your a few thousand miles away but any invoice you want Ill email ya!

thanks for the offer...

think I will get some estimates and perhaps see if a junkyard has a bed that will fit my truck...

Winder Curse :

A rare and little know abnormality that the effects of are directly related to the distance between objects and the person for whom the disease is named. The law's of gravity are somehow effected. It appears that the gravitational pull off the earth is increased in direct proportion to the distance of said object and the named person. The closer said person, the stronger the pull of gravity, causing said object to tumble or fall. It may also cause magnetic pull between two metal objects, i.e vehicles, to the point of making them have direct contact. Side effects of the curse are, but not limited to, friends making jokes about your mishaps, several people ganging up on said jokes. As of this date there is no know cure and funding for research has been redirected to another disease know as LOR. The only way of not getting any of the effects of said curse is to distance yourself from named. If you feel the pull of gravity getting stronger, you must immediately increase said distance for your safety. This message HAS NOT been approved by any organization and due to the funding redirection, never will.

The last data received from the study also show that the "curse" and the disease LOR should never come in direct contact with each other for the fear of a catastrophic event. This is the last information available on this subject.

shfr26 wrote:

Winder Curse :

A rare and little know abnormality that the effects of are directly related to the distance between objects and the person for whom the disease is named. The law's of gravity are somehow effected. It appears that the gravitational pull off the earth is increased in direct proportion to the distance of said object and the named person. The closer said person, the stronger the pull of gravity, causing said object to tumble or fall. It may also cause magnetic pull between two metal objects, i.e vehicles, to the point of making them have direct contact. Side effects of the curse are, but not limited to, friends making jokes about your mishaps, several people ganging up on said jokes. As of this date there is no know cure and funding for research has been redirected to another disease know as LOR. The only way of not getting any of the effects of said curse is to distance yourself from named. If you feel the pull of gravity getting stronger, you must immediately increase said distance for your safety. This message HAS NOT been approved by any organization and due to the funding redirection, never will.

Nicely written!
Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Winder Curse :

Dang it mow I have to move I am way to close to Jim Seattle is not that far from the Hat :)
Guest Don Gillespie

Jeff Millard wrote:

From what I can see historically, this curse you speak of affects said named cursee mainly at his own residence. From the definition in Pete's post, it appears that said curse can affect others if the cursee is near them. However, I doubt there is enough negative energy in said curse to affect others who reside close to the cursee, as it appears a majority of this energy is being focused on the cursee. So, I doubt Medicine Hat needs fear the curse based solely on the proximity of the named cursee's Seattle residence. However, if he ever makes plans to visit Medicine Hat socially... you may want to move at that point... ...or at the very least, knock over all your large decorations thereby removing the ability of gravity to affect them in a bad way.

Jeff :cool:

LMAOROTF

Attached files 302397=16620-funny face.gif

The said cursee must have been effected himself in a manner unknown to us due to the fact that said cursee must be in a prone position unable to overcome the effects of the curse to right said self and reply to posts. Lets just hope that the magnetic pull of said curse did not become too great and get too close to his hard drive and erase all information. Hope he does not have any metal parts in his body.

So Jim, did you get a repair estimate yet? I am taking a cruise out of Seattle this spring, and I was wondering if it would be cheaper to ask if I could park at your house for a week or pay the $175 parking lot fee...

shfr26 wrote:

Lets just hope that the magnetic pull of said curse did not become too great and get too close to his hard drive and erase all information.

actually...that has happened three times to me...

once just last year...

amcdonald307 wrote:

So Jim, did you get a repair estimate yet? I am taking a cruise out of Seattle this spring, and I was wondering if it would be cheaper to ask if I could park at your house for a week or pay the $175 parking lot fee...

no estimate yet, but my insurance company did track down the License Number that a witness had left..so they are in the process of contacting their insurance company.

You driving from Wyoming or flying in...be glad to pick you up from the airport and take you to the port where the cruise lines are as I can see them from my house.

Just can't guarantee nothing will fall from the sky during the ride in...

jimswinder wrote:

amcdonald307 wrote:

no estimate yet, but my insurance company did track down the License Number that a witness had left..so they are in the process of contacting their insurance company.

You driving from Wyoming or flying in...be glad to pick you up from the airport and take you to the port where the cruise lines are as I can see them from my house.

Just can't guarantee nothing will fall from the sky during the ride in...

Are you sure you even want to go NEAR an airport? Planes are in the sky, hate for one to fall on you! What with the Winder curse and all, you sure that it's safe to even be within a mile of an airport?