TitusCarnathan

Now that 2011 is over now its time to start planning for 2013

yes I did write 2013 its no typo

I do some planning ahead but not much

for 2012 I am going to do the following

convert more lights to led

the borders in the yard will have red and blue instead of just blue

the tomato cage trees will be green and red instead of just red

I have two antique candels which I will post a picture here shortly that I inhearted from my grand father and grand mother that will be going outside next year

20 led curtan strobes around the property

2 or more controllers

maby ccbs if they are available

A merry christmas sign using either rope light or c9 lights not sure yet which way I want to go

Maby a second lor network unless I can get the lag issue fixed (I use a ell which I think it might just be a interference issue)

I would like to get a manger scene for outside but cant find one that is affordable so I might make one out of chicken wire and rope light might be a 2013 project

make the mega tree more stable of a structure

leaping arches 2012 or 2013 project not sure yet

and there is still probabliy more that will be added

maby I might make the mega tree become led I was thinking of using c9 leds or sommething I would like to find fuesed plugs for spt1 wire but no luck there

One item I wish some one would stock is M6 RGB light strings with 3 male 120V plugs on the end leave them up on the roof from halloween until the end of the year

have you compared led strobes with zenon strobes? you may be disappointed with led strobes,imo they look like they blink and not flash.

after I thought about it I messed up on my order with cdi
I read into it before and found out that its better to go with xenon but some how I got the xenon and Leds mixed up in my head and ordered leds

T110431 wrote:

after I thought about it I messed up on my order with cdi
I read into it before and found out that its better to go with xenon but some how I got the xenon and Leds mixed up in my head and ordered leds

I'm sure you can sell them or exchange them with cdi

I forgot to update this post talked to Paul at cdi He updated my order
They have very good Customer Service and go out of the way for their customers

Another thing I got to fix for my display this year is to give my one pc controller a new case it is an old version one controller that does not have the openining for the data cables
I could drill an opening but I am planning on just getting a new one and use this case for my solenoids for my halloween props