Light-O-Rama Forums

Does L O R have sales

hemiguy

Yep. Usually two per year. One in the early part of the year, and one in Summer.

Be sure to check the website at www.LightORama.com and join our email list at http://www.lightorama.com/JoinMailList.html to get news on when they are happening.

(Of course, the forums here will be quite active around that time as well.)

Don't count on the inventory reduction sale in FEB/ March. They don't have much to reduce inventory. Most things are out. No info on the spring sale has been coming out from LOR. I havent made up my mind wich way to go. Buy LED's because I have INCONS or look to get RGB's/ CCR's CCB's CCF's ect. If we could get something from LOR on this, like prices, when will they be out ect. I might not purchase LED's and start programing the CCB's. I have until the 19th to make my choice. Hopefully there will be info before then. HINT, HINT.

CShuler - There's a lot already on these forums about the CCBs, how they work and such.

There's a lot to read; just search or go to the part of the forum that talks about them.

They're just not available yet.

friskybri wrote:

Don't count on the inventory reduction sale in FEB/ March. They don't have much to reduce inventory. Most things are out. No info on the spring sale has been coming out from LOR. I havent made up my mind wich way to go. Buy LED's because I have INCONS or look to get RGB's/ CCR's CCB's CCF's ect. If we could get something from LOR on this, like prices, when will they be out ect. I might not purchase LED's and start programing the CCB's. I have until the 19th to make my choice. Hopefully there will be info before then. HINT, HINT.

I have ordered some LED'S,for new fire sticks this year,but would love to know a little bit more about the lor sale!!! I think thay wait till your get your tax return!! So you buy more!! lol

• 2 weeks later...

This year will be my first year I'm buying a CMB16D. I have never noticed the prices before. BUT does anyone know what the CMB16D has sold for, in past spring and summer sales? I was just wondering? I could not find the links to the old sale pages.