Light-O-Rama Forums

An open letter to Dan Baldwin

flogger7

Dear Dan,

Thank you.

That is the message I want to send to you. I appreciate how impossible of a task it is to try to make everyone happy. To create a company, a forum, a far reaching family of those that want to make lights dance, sing, and celebrate.

To me it does not matter why each person chooses to do it. I do it because I find the technical challenges interesting and fun. I do it because watching my kids, and their friends, and the neighbors come out to dance and have a great is unbelievably rewarding. I do it because I want to.

And I appreciate the things you have done to enable me in that endeavor. You have created a platform of products that help; you have create an organization that helps; and you have given me a place to find lots others who have journeyed before me and now along side me to help.

There will always be plenty of vocal groups - and often times the most vocal are the most polarized in support or dissent.

So for myself and others that are out here enjoying what we do, and doing it because we enjoy, I just wanted to say thanks. Keep on keeping on.

-Aaron

As Aaron said "Keep on keeping on" and I'll also keep on keeping on.

I hope to be able to improve my display as I wish to...