Light-O-Rama Forums

Music is Heard but no Lights

Guest guest

OK heres my problem I have 10 songs with 1 voice over that I play throughout all of the ten songs. This is what it looks like

Songs 1,2,3 Voice over Songs 4,5,6 Voice over Songs 7, 8,9,10 Voice over

Now during the voice over 90% of the display comes on and turns to 40%. During the voice over it talked about where the donation box is located so I light it up to 100%But when there is about 1 hour left of the show during the voice overs nothing comes on except the donation box when it is time. I looked at the sequence and everything is on. I deleted the sequence from the show and reinserted them. Any advice? TIA

Joe

jpcrew109 wrote:

OK heres my problem I have 10 songs with 1 voice over that I play throughout all of the ten songs. This is what it looks like

Songs 1,2,3 Voice over Songs 4,5,6 Voice over Songs 7, 8,9,10 Voice over

Now during the voice over 90% of the display comes on and turns to 40%. During the voice over it talked about where the donation box is located so I light it up to 100%But when there is about 1 hour left of the show during the voice overs nothing comes on except the donation box when it is time. I looked at the sequence and everything is on. I deleted the sequence from the show and reinserted them. Any advice? TIA

Joe

This is one show running throughout the night, correct? Same show, all night long?

Does this voiceover sequence run throughout the night as well? Or do you have many voice overs, and this is the first time it runs.

(Just trying to get more information.)

Its the same show all night long from 5-10 or 11 pm. It is the same voice over from the beginning to the end of the show. Again it only stops bringing up the lights in the last hour or so of the entire show

Is this the only sequence that acts up? And to verify your description, the Musical Section has 13 entries: 10 musical seqeunces and the voice over 3 times.

Is there anything in any of the other sections of your show?

Dan,

yes, you are correct, 10 musical and 3 voice overs. however I did the voice over music in audacity, so there is a musical backround. The problem was only in the voice over toward the end of the night. I redid the voice over becasue I changed a few things and now it is working fine. Now I question if it has to do with it being a WAV. file from adacity. But thats not where the problem is... its problem with the lights not the music. For now this can beforgotten due to the fact that the Voice over was redone and it is working fine unless someone else has the same problem along the lines.