Light-O-Rama Forums

visualizer fixtures

welder_man12

Im new to this and having problems with the visualizer. I have created everything I need for my display. Three colors of icicle lights, 10 arches 3 different colors on each, 5 mini trees with 3 colors on each, 2 - 8' trees with 3 colors and a 12' mega tree with 3 colors. As well as window lights and a single string between mini trees. The only problem is, when I use the sequence editer only the roof lights and the arches work nothing else works. Please help! Also how do I get my named channels into the sequencer so I know what is what when I sequence.

Have you put all your elements into your sequence editor for your sequence and assign them a channel for the controllers to start off with.

What about in your sequence that you are trying to play.It is in your sequence editor.another program in your LOR tray

In order to get the visualizer to work, the channels you assigned in the visualizer must be the same ones you use in the sequence editor. The sequence editor "drives" the visualizer.

welder_man12 wrote:

I am trying to create a new sequence.

1) Create a sequence in the sequence editor a musical or animation

2) Save it and import the sequence into the visualiser

You can also save your channel configuration ( export and name it)in your sequence editor. This will save you time when you create a new sequence as you just import the channel config. and save it to your new sequence .

welder_man12 wrote:

right now i am just playing with the demo testing for usability

thats it i believe the demo will only controll two unit ids

I have the basic software and will have to upgrade to get the unit ids for 3 and 4,I would think the demo would be the same

It probably is my problem then. Hopefully I can figure everything else out with this software. Excited for Christmas next year don't want to be disappointed if I can't get it figured out.

sounds like you will have a nice display, you are in the right place and you have started early enough, I do know you can use the old animator in the demo,a real pain to draw in compared the the new visualizer. good luck

If I get everything figured out it should be pretty good. All the elements will have red, white and green lights on them. Should be able to do alot with it. Will be running 64 channels for sure maybe even eighty for more flexibility.