Light-O-Rama Forums

Some Ideas for Halloween

TitanBry77

I am already planning, being that I didn't at all this year and just jumped in head first.

I want to do the classic Halloween tracks but have been thinking of some other good techno etc but has a hint of Halloween to it. So far I've come up with this:

Deadmau5 - Moar Ghosts

Check out this site for Midnight Syndicate:
http://www.midnightsyndicate.com

You can listen to some sample tracks and sometimes even full length ones on their site.

They have some awesome music that is perfect for Halloween use. You can also purchase their CD's from the site.

I use a LOT of their music in my Halloween display that I've ripped from CD's, best thing is they also give you permission in advance to use their music in your Halloween Haunt, they only request you let them know location, dates and times of operation of your haunted attraction.

They also like for you to put up posters they will send you(free). I've never gotten the posters because I explain my haunt is not an actual haunted house, but Halloween Lights synchronized to their music. And I register with them every year that I use their music.

TitanBry77 wrote:

I am already planning, being that I didn't at all this year and just jumped in head first.

I want to do the classic Halloween tracks but have been thinking of some other good techno etc but has a hint of Halloween to it. So far I've come up with this:

Deadmau5 - Moar Ghosts

Youtube blocked the audio in your link, just fyi :(