Light-O-Rama Forums

rbg

mf123

GoofyGuy wrote:

Ok something wrong with HolidayCoros website as I post this the links are dead, some just forward to Voulusion to buy the domain so theres one issue.

When I click the HolidayCoro link this is what pops up:

Thank you for visiting HolidayCoro.com! We are still in business and getting ready for a busy 2012!

To make your online ordering process as simple as possible, we will go live with our new website in the first week of January. Thank you for your patience - I'm sure you'll find it was worth the wait!

If you need to reach us, you can email sales@holidaycoro.com.

David is revamping his site, so watch for the new site to reopen hopefully sometime this week. So currently if you have any saved links to items there, they may change and no longer be active when his new site launches.

Just know some of my saved links to specific items I have in my favorites will return a 404 page not found error at the time of this posting.

The easiest way to get into RGB is LOR's CCR (not the least expensive). The easiest way to learn abut RGB and DMX is start with one of David's (holidaycoro)sample set's (see his board later this week). Also watch the RGB video series he has created. Checkout Enttec's DMX converter.

of RGB I like R and G best, mainly because I can copy and paste old Red and Green sequenced channels into them. B/Blue is a great color, but I find less use for it ... I find red, green and white/clear to be the primary colors of Christmas shows ... but with RGB you don't have to pick, just find the exact color you want and you can do it !! I have a whole tray of blue incand. minis ... if someone wants to buy them.

GoofyGuy wrote:

l0chte wrote:

Nice!

I love that site, I did a English Paper following a few of their warriors and got a 97%... :)
The swarm is my favorite..

• 1 month later...

Orville wrote:

GoofyGuy wrote:
Ok something wrong with HolidayCoros website as I post this the links are dead, some just forward to Voulusion to buy the domain so theres one issue.

When I click the HolidayCoro link this is what pops up:

Thank you for visiting HolidayCoro.com! We are still in business and getting ready for a busy 2012!

To make your online ordering process as simple as possible, we will go live with our new website in the first week of January. Thank you for your patience - I'm sure you'll find it was worth the wait!

If you need to reach us, you can email sales@holidaycoro.com.

David is revamping his site, so watch for the new site to reopen hopefully sometime this week.  So currently if you have any saved links to items there, they may change and no longer be active when his new site launches. 

Thanks! Yep, we moved up to the "big time" now with a real ecommerce solution. We've tried our best to put in as many forward from the old links as possible (such as the videos.)

Thanks,
David

Just know some of my saved links to specific items I have in my favorites will return a 404 page not found error at the time of this posting.

Guest wbottomley

Jeff Spooner wrote:

I just purchased 5000 from ray wu. Got tons of smart and dumb strips. Plan on doing everything with this house tree's fixtures. Now I have to figure out how to hook all this up.

I hope it goes all well. I can't wait to see video of it.

We have many resident experts here that should be able to answer any and all of your questions. Hell... some know more than I do and they been animating for 1-2 years compared to 8+ years for myself. I'll try to help you in anyway possible. :D

Jeff Spooner wrote:

I just purchased 5000 from ray wu. Got tons of smart and dumb strips. Plan on doing everything with this house tree's fixtures. Now I have to figure out how to hook all this up.

That's great Jeff. Also, can't wait to see video

JBullard wrote:

Jeff Spooner wrote:

That's great Jeff. Also, can't wait to see video

+1
:cool:

• 1 month later...

I voted for Red and Green.

But Black is not a color.

Black is the absence of color (and is therefore not a color)

Actually black is the absence of light. (therefore absence of color reflection). and white is the combination of all colors.

:P

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5050-RGB-LED-STRIPS-flexible-tape-lights-5m-30led-m-150leds-waterproof-IP65?item=220961447959&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7584428064853906903

Would someone please take a look at these dumb strips and tell me if these are good. I definately want dumb strips that are 150 led, not 300. These will simply outline my eves. Also...why is there such a price difference between these ones on ebay vs. the ones from Ray Wu that people like so much?

I have bought both his 150 and 300 waterproof and non waterproog strps. Very good. The waterproof has a melted on silcone cover (not a slip on tube). The full white is a cool white. Well made and sturdy.

Larry Leonhardt wrote:

I voted for Red and Green.

But Black is not a color.

Black is the absence of color (and is therefore not a color)

all depends on your discipline - to someone using light yes, but to a painter it is just the opposite, black is all colors combined