Light-O-Rama Forums

The Final Countdowwwnnnn!!!!!!

djvivid21

Has anybody done it or seen it? I was thinking it would be pretty awesome done right, and perfect for New Years... Also what is that old New Years song called? I hum along every year lol... I really don't like the song, but I feel like it would be nice and chill right before I set off like 20 mortars and light up the sky :)

djvivid21 wrote:

Has anybody done it or seen it? I was thinking it would be pretty awesome done right, and perfect for New Years... Also what is that old New Years song called? I hum along every year lol... I really don't like the song, but I feel like it would be nice and chill right before I set off like 20 mortars and light up the sky :)

"Auld Lang Syne"?

Zinnnggg! Lol If I could do anything other than read and inch my way along in the sequence editor and come back and read some more... Ahhhhhh! I've been trying to add as many songs as I can since I started doing shows... Like the 10th or something. It's so freaking amazing man. I updated to S3 yesterday too (not that I learned S2 anyway... Luckily there were no problems... Yet. Livin on the edge mannnn :) Thanks for snapping me back. Need to check myself before I wreck myself.