Light-O-Rama Forums

Version of Jingle Bells played on Christmas to the Extreme @ 28 minute mark?

jaimwolfe

I was watching Christmas to the Extreme from 2007 today, and at about the 28 minute mark (DVR'd) they had a bit about Santas Village Christmas park in Florida. They were playing a killer version of Jingle Bells that I would love to find. Anyone know what the name of the version was? It wasn't the Techno Jingle bells that lots of people use for their houses.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Jaime

I've heard it before, but couldn't find it. Tried searching for well over 2+ hours and listening to countless versions. had no luck in finding that particular version.

Unfortunately it may have been made specifically for the show and NOT be available anywhere.

You may want to see if you can find an e-mail address for the channel that aired the show and see if they can put you in touch with the show producers who could give you more information on the song and whether or not it's available for purchase.

Just know I couldn't find it either.

Thanks, and wow! 2 hours is almost as much time as I have into searching for it. I tried Tunacity and it couldn't find it, and I submitted it to a website that may come back with an answer. I sent a message via Youtube to the santas village user but haven't heard back from them yet either (no surprise there). Thanks so much for your help.

jaimwolfe wrote:

Thanks, and wow! 2 hours is almost as much time as I have into searching for it. I tried Tunacity and it couldn't find it, and I submitted it to a website that may come back with an answer. I sent a message via Youtube to the santas village user but haven't heard back from them yet either (no surprise there). Thanks so much for your help.

Ever since I heard it I've been searching for it myself. Now have countless hours and about 1 and 1/2 days into trying to find it, been listening to every version I can find in every format I can find and play. I even scoured through my collection of CD's pulling out every one that had Jingle Bells on it, listening to it and still haven't had any luck in finding that particular version.

Let us know if you find it! If I happen to come across it, having some real doubt I will, I'll be sure to post where I found it. But thus far, I've been coming up empty.

Wow Orville, Didn't mean to send you on quite the crusade to find that one. :D Thanks so much though. Tunatic came up empty to, and the youtube account hasn't responded either. May be I have to give it up.

If I do find it, you will get a personal message directly from me with the name. :)

Thanks again,
Jaime

jaimwolfe wrote:

Wow Orville, Didn't mean to send you on quite the crusade to find that one. :D Thanks so much though. Tunatic came up empty to, and the youtube account hasn't responded either. May be I have to give it up.

If I do find it, you will get a personal message directly from me with the name. ;)

Thanks again,
Jaime

I'll do the same if I find it. I could SWEAR I have that version on a DATA CD and do believe it may be in MIDi form from what I can remember. I had like 35-40+ variations of Jingle Bells in MIDi format on a MIDI Data CD I created of all my MIDi files, and I had collected thousands of them too, all sorts of variations of the same song. Converted quite a few to MP3. But so far I haven't found my crate of Data CD's to check out. May have to get to my storage unit and see if my Data CD's are buried in there somewhere and drag it to the house so I can go through them.

You didn't actually put me on the crusade to find it, I put myself on that after hearing the version you posted and would love to use that version myself. So now it's driving me crazy trying to figure out what format it was really in, although I still think MIDi originally and where to find it. I'm just a glutton for punishment sometimes. LOL