Light-O-Rama Forums

X10 ON at start of show and OFF at end?

Guest guest

I was just woundering if it is possible to schedule and X10 Signal to turn ON an appliance module at the start of a show and then a signal to turn OFF that module at the end of the show?

Thanks

You can create a small animation sequence that only had the X10 channel defined in it. Turn this on for the entire length of the sequence - let's say one minute. When you are scheduling your show, put this sequence in the background section of the show editor. This should remain on for the entire show and turn off at the conclusion. I used this for turning on some of my lights for a static disply via X10 while I waited for anothe LOR controller to be delivered.

Mark

jmevans wrote:

This does not seem to work it turns on and off at the start and end of every song in the show.

Make sure you don't have the X10 channel defined in any of the musical sequences. The background sequence should only have one channel in it - the X10 channel. You should also use version 1.6.1 of the LOR software as it corrected a problem with background sequences. Hope this helps.

Mark