Light-O-Rama Forums

My 1000th post

scubado

Just want to say thanks to all again for all your help and ideas and the many laughes. Looking forward to learning more about S3 and improving my sequencing. I'm currently sorting out what will be added to next year's show and how to afford it. I already know 2012 will be a very busy year for me, besides working with next year's shows, I have to do some mandatory schooling for work. It's not something I'm really interested in learning and don't really need it, but gotta try to make the most of it.

Merry Christmas everyone! :D:D:D

I'm nowhere near as witty as the oldtimers. I just hope things get back to normal after the holidays. There's been so many threads, it's hard to keep up. I do enjoy seeing all the new videos from this year, I've seen a lot of cool ideas and great sequencing even from some of the newbies.

Congrats Scubado, and thanks for the couple of posts where you helped me last year!

(this is just a shameless attempt to work towards my 1000th post!)

scubado wrote:

Wow, I'm ahead on post count of a master beta! :P

Well
Thank God that this is not a fishing forum.

I would hate to have to think of that as a master Baiter!:shock:

At the rate I am going, I am not sure I will be able to type or see the keyboard or monitor when and if I roll around to my 1000th post.

Wayne