Light-O-Rama Forums

Help looking for a free version Winter Wonderland edited Holdman

PAnorthpole

Hello
I am a newbie here.
I am looking for a free version of Winter Wonderland by Alexia Phillips that has been edited by Holdman.
I am using 32 channels and S3 software. This is the second song I wish to sequence.
For some reasons, Not Known to Me! I have downloaded from sites and LOR software pops "file may not be formatted but do you wish to run" I haven't a clue what this all means being new to my newest LOR purchase. When it did run, seems I can't get the wave bar to operate.
Any help in locating a compatible, safe download of this song would be greatly appreciated for a second sequence attempt.
Thanks in advance, I see all of you are very helpful with us newbies.
Happy Holidays
PAnorthpole

PER HIS WEBSITE:

FAQ I love the music you used? Who is the Artist?
Amazing Grace - Yule - (Download for 99cents from Amazon.com)
Music Box Dancer - DJ Schwede - (Buy it from Amazon.com - They require you buy the entire album)
Overture (Miracle on 34th Street) - Bruce Broughton - (Out of print and hard to find)
Carol of the Bells - Monique Danielle - (Download for 99cents from Amazon.com)
Winter Wonderland - Alexia Phillips - (Super rare and hard to find)
Jingle Bells - Master Tone - (out of print but you can buy it used at amazon.com)
We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Highland Pipers
Silent Night - Sinead O'Connor - (Download for 99cents from Amazon.com)
Angels We Have Heard On High - Brian Setzer Orchestra - (Download for 99cents from Amazon.com)

What you could do is download this free software that gets the audio from YouTube videos:

MP3Rocket

http://www.mp3rocket.com/