Light-O-Rama Forums

One Sequence Won't Play

Guest guest

I have created 4 different sequences. They are all in a show and scheduled. Consistently now, one particular one will not play. LOR skips over it and goes to the next song. The sequence runs fine in the sequencer. I even tried renaming it and also reassociating the .wav file to it, but nothing.

Any suggestions?

I am also doing and redoing all of this while a show is playing. I assume that if you change the contents of a file (but not the title that show editor uses to locate it), it is updated in the show editor while the show is playing.

The only reason I know for a sequence to be skipped is if the audio file is not found... It sounds like you have done the correct things and re-associated the audio file with the sequence.

Where do you keep your audio files? Do you keep them in the LOR Audio folder?

The default settings are: C:Program FilesLight-O-RamaAudio and C:Program FilesLight-O-RamaSequences

Those should be the locations LOR is looking at, unless you specified different directories during setup, try moving the audio and sequences into their respected folders. Then in sequence editor open each sequence and re-associate the audio file.