Light-O-Rama Forums

Small Issue with the Sequence Editor

Guest guest

When working with the Sequence Editor, after a while the music stop playing. Basically, it works like normal, playing the music and animations for a while. Then after I have been sequencing for a while, I click the play button and nothing happens, no animation or music. I don't think LOR crashes because I can save/close the sequence. The only way to get it to play again is to close the LOR Sequence Editor and re-open it. I am using the latest version and it happens with all the files I've tried so far.

Any ideas?

The next time it locks up, walk away and come back later. I've had a problem occasionally where it seems to have locked up, but it eventually starts playing. It's as if it was doing something in the background that took a really long time. I'm only suggesting this to see if your problem is similar to the one I've experienced. For me after it got over the "hump" it would play without delay.

I don't have the delay problem on my main computer with a 4Gig CPU, just the Athlon show computer that doesn't have very much Ram...

jeff