Light-O-Rama Forums

printing the Channel config

Richard R

Hi Guys
does anyone know if there is a way to print parts of the channel config as I don't want to print all of the CCR config, just to many pages!!!
:cool:

Go to your printer settings prior to printing the page(s) you want and tell it what pages you want to print. Some printers before they print will ask you how many pages or what pages you want to print.

Say you only wanted to print pages 1,3,4,7,9 and 10, that is what you'd enter into the area where the printer asks what pages you want to print. If you just want to print 6 pages of 30 pages, then you'd just tell it in another area of the options box to only print the first 6 successive pages and once page 6 is printed, would stop printing any further pages.

Hope that makes sense, but that's how my printer software works, I can print successive pages starting from ANY page number and end at ANY page number, or I can print only those page numbers I need and none of the others.

Orville's method is what I used when I printed mine last month.

(No intention on hijacking your thread, but assuming you're question has been answered....)
Is there any way to have a channel config arranged in order of controller ID and channels without manually dragging all your channel grids around (would make installation from controller to controller much easier next year)

• 3 years later...

An output to Excel or even to a file format like XML or CSV so that Excel could open it.

Sounds like a Feature Request.

I agree!!

I've been using LOR controllers for 10 years and have been asking for this feature for years to no avail.

Even to this day, this feature does not exist.

And I've tried using Excel 2007, it doesn't work for any controllers above 10.  It gets confused with the Hex numbered controllers, ie. 0A, 0B, etc.for those of us that have 18+ controllers, this feature is a necessity.

If you have channels assigned in Track 1 and also in separate Tracks you can just print the channels in the separate tracks and not Track 1.