Light-O-Rama Forums

Next LOR sale???

Guest guest

DISCLAIMER: I know a lot about LOR ... but I have ZERO insider information.

I would be surprised if there was a sale this year. If there is one, I wouldn't expect the discount to be as much as last year, either.

That's just my gut talking ... don't jump me, okay?

I agree with you Don. If I was Dan I wouldn't have another sale. Between all the whining and griping about it being pushed off and then asking every day when it would be if I was Dan I would just say forget it. You just can't please most people.

Well if you check out the LOR web page it appears as if there will be a sale...

[align=center]Computerize your Christmas display next year !!!! [/align]

It is almost too late to computerized your display this year but next year you can take the leap and turn your Christmas Display into a Christmas Show!

Hit the after Christmas Sales to get the lights and decorations you are going to need next year. Sign up for our mailing list so you will be notified of the Annual Light-O-Rama Sale. Our annual sale will run early next summer. It is the only sale we have and it is the least expensive way to computerize your display....

Click here to join the mailing list and you will be notified about the sale. From all of us here at Light-O-Rama, have a very Merry Christmas!

Your information is private. We are 100% against spam. If you join our mailing list we will never give/sell your email information. We send very few emails (only two so far this year - one more is planned).

geovisit();
&b=Microsoft%20Internet%20Explorer%204.0%20%28compatible%3B%20MSIE%206.0%3B%20Windows%20NT%205.1%3B%20SV1%3B%20.NET%20CLR%201.1.4322%3B%20.NET%20CLR%202.0.50727%29&s=1024x614&o=Win32&c=32&j=true&v=1.2visit.gif?us1165697874serv?s=76001524&t=1165697874&f=p1w29

You guys just missed a recent post by Dan on the same topic.

LightORama wrote:

We have not come up with a date yet for the sale. We do have a number of things to do prior to the sale including moving again into a much much larger facility. We tripled our sq ft at the beginning of this year and will need to do the same next year. That will take some time at the beginning of the year.

http://planetchristmas.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=10739&forum_id=25&highlight=Sale